Craftsman and Craftsman Apprentice
Cache River Mill & MetalWorks is hiring!
Due to the growth of our custom wood and metal working company, we are searching for a FULL TIME experienced craftsman and/or craftsman apprentice for our production facility in Little Rock, Arkansas. Your assistance will be needed in the fabrication of custom millwork.
We are looking for someone that has superior attention to detail and understands the various aspects of business like schedules, deadlines, profitability and quality control.
Job duties require:
- Experience in woodworking
- Ability to lift heavy objects and be on your feet much of the day
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions
- There are many other areas in our shop where you may be needed to assist.
We are currently looking for experienced woodworkers that want to be part of a family friendly environment in a fast growing company. Do you enjoy working with your hands, turning raw materials into pieces of art? Do you have a creative side that is ready to be challenged?
Send your resume to us at Info@CacheRiverMill.com and tell us about yourself. We would like to hear from you!
Monday through Friday, pay based on experience.